The upgrade script takes care of that for you.
Are you forget to upgrade new language file.
Re-upload to the languages/lang_english.conf file.
Follow the normal routine for upgrading between Pligg versions. For the most up to date directions, view the readme.html file included with Pligg CMS. Below is a shortened version:
1. Backup your files and database. Double check it to make sure that it's a valid backup.
2. (Optional) Place a file named ".maintenance" (without the quotes, but with the period at the beginning) in the root directory of your Pligg website. This will enable a "Maintenance" mode when Pligg 2.0.0 files are added in the next step. This step is excluded from the official upgrade
3. Upload the new Pligg 2.0.0 files to your server, overwriting your Pligg 1.0.0 files.
4. Visit /install/upgrade.php and follow the steps on the page to upgrade your database to Pligg 2.0.0.
5. Remove all of the files from the /cache directory, except .htaccess and index.html
6. (Optional) If you followed step 2, remove the .maintenance file from your server to disable maintenance mode.
I believe that the 2.0.0 upgrade may change your template settings for you to "bootstrap". If this is not the case, then you should set the template value to "bootstrap" on the Template Settings page: /admin/admin_config.php?page=Template.
Now considering your more specific question, the Pligg upgrade script should automatically convert 'upcoming' statuses in the database to 'new'. If this is not the case, file a bug report on GitHub: https://github.com/Pligg/pligg-cms/issues
I already upgraded followed your same steps... but upcoming (new) page is 404 error. check out http://www.indianbookmarks.in/new/
I can see the page when I call the new.php file rather than the URL friendly /new/. This tells me that you forgot to copy over the new version of the .htaccess file. Open htaccess.default and copy it into the server's .htaccess file. This file doesn't get upgraded automatically (which is one reason why it comes as a .default file), because it contains user-configurable values that some people need to set.
“I think you can but I suspect it might be just as much hard work. If you have phpmyadmin on your...”
“Where should I send the credentials so that you can access my web admin section?
“In edit page that input box will only show to administrators....”
“ive done this already, but in edit menu Story URL left...”
“Go to your admin panel. The settings menu on the left side click on Submit and set
Require a URL...”
New user? Create a new account