Pligg Support - Issues Upgrading to 2.0.0 Hey guys, I have recently been attempting to upgrade from Pligg 1.2.2 to Pligg 2.0.0 RC2. After a few attempts (and blending in the suggestions here to the main readme.html steps) I've gotten it running, but I'm still having some issues. The first issue is the most critical. Any time I try to submit an article, everything except for the base domain seems to get stripped from the link on the submission details page. This leads to almost everything being considered a duplicate and not being submit-able (and not very useful if it were submitted). Still searching google, but so far I have not seen this issue mentioned or a fix suggested. The second issue seems more common, but as of yet I'm still unable to resolve it. I can't seem to get the friendly URLs working. I have renamed "htaccess.default" to ".htaccess" as suggested here and here and tried switching it back and forth between SEO method 1 and 2, which I saw suggested somewhere. Worried that I might have an incorrect version of htaccess.default, I grabbed a new one from github to no avail. Almost all the suggestions I've found so far point to this file, but I can't find anything wrong with it. Thanks for any help, -Will Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:59:03 UTC en <![CDATA[Answer #676]]> Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:24:56 UTC user_5230411 0 676 <![CDATA[Answer #675]]> Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:00:01 UTC user_5230411 1 675 <![CDATA[Answer #674]]> Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:56:03 UTC ChuckRoast 2 674 <![CDATA[Answer #668]]> Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:04:57 UTC user_5230411 0 668 <![CDATA[Answer #667]]> Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:10:08 UTC ChuckRoast 1 667 <![CDATA[Answer #666]]> Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:58:02 UTC user_5230411 1 666 <![CDATA[Answer #665]]> Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:34:35 UTC ChuckRoast 1 665 <![CDATA[Answer #646]]> Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:08:48 UTC will 0 646 <![CDATA[Answer #626]]> Settings > Outgoing > Set to false.]]> Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:53:28 UTC ChuckRoast 1 626