Navigation

Pligg Support

Hi,
I just realized that when my site sends an automated e-mail (such as registration confirm e-mail) is sent from the email that I specified but in the name of who sent it "Administrator" appears instead of the name of my site. It should be for example:

Name of my site
noreply@mysite.com

Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Yesterday all of a sudden the tag cloud became empty and nothing shows up under the Tag block in the sidebar. I don't know what could have done this or what I can do.
I want to add to my pligg website this link

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lets-make-a-wahtsapp-clone

but appear this

URL is invalid or blocked: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lets-make-a-wahtsapp-clone

Why ? and how i can fix that ?
To Yankidank and ChuckRost,

I have already submitted 2 fixes and recommendations to help Pliggers with some issues that arise when switching languages, specifically to Arabic. In those fixes I also submitted an accurate translation of lang_arabic for the Simple Messaging module, which can be used and also added to the new Pligg version. I might as well add that I still have a lot to contribute.

Is there a repository where I can also submit these additions, fixes, etc. for you to use what you deem useful for any updates to Pligg CMS?

Thank you!
Fixes to the Search Box - Right-to-left (rtl)

The attached zipped files are as follows:

1- A JPEG image to show the before and after the modification.
2- search-box-fix-right-to-left.html, the step by step process of modifications

In Pligg CMS, When the selected language is Arabic, the Search button and Search input field are inversed horizontally and the rounded corners are opposite to what they must be. It is easy to fix, just follow the couple of steps in the attached file.

Check also my previous posts for important fixes:

http://pligg.com/support/question/fixes-to-apply-to-any-right-to-left-language-arabic-and-possible-other-languages--/#question

http://pligg.com/support/question/fully-working-implementation-to-display-total-story-views-in-the-story-summary-/#question
URLs are not allowed in titles but the RSS importer allows those which visually conflicts with the actual Title line link. I think the right way would be just to disallow and remove them or else place the whole story into 'upcoming' instead of published where they can be dealt with manually.

Any thoughts or ideas on this would be appreciated.
I'm pulling a lot of feeds from Facebook and sometimes wind up with html entities in the titles which doesn't render properly on display. I know about 'html_entity_decode' but haven't figured out where to put it and the variables involved.
The attached zipped folder contains instructions on how to implement “Total Views” for each story displayed in the summary.

Included in the zipped folder:

File(s) included in the attached zipped folder:
• storyview.php (Make sure you save it in libs)
• Instructions HTML file display total story views.html
We are having problems in our home page. We have thousands of stories already published but new ones are not showing in the home. New stories are fine in the database and rss but they do not appear in the home anymore.
the url is: www.bicify.com
I created a free module (total_story_views) for pligg CMS to show the number of story views in the line under the story title right after the time published. it has two callbacks to functions in the module:
1. To add the story ID to a newly created table “story_views”, every time a story is viewed.
2. To get the total views of each story from the “Story_views” table to print in the story summary.

The module (total_story_views) includes the following files (attached in a zip file):
1. total_story_views_init.php, where the pages to include are listed and the module_add_action to answer the callbacks, and module_add_action_tpl to display the result of the callbacks.
2. total_story_views_install.php (information about the module)
3. total_story_views_main.php, where the two callback functions reside.
4. total_story_views_settings.php (settings of the paths to the location of the module, the template folder and language files)
5. Language file. I made sure that language files are detected automatically by the config file, because I named them lang_english, lang_french, etc. and the define statement picks up the file according to the language chosen during installation or even when it is changed back and forth.

define('total_story_views_lang_conf', "/modules/total_story_views/lang_" . pligg_language . ".conf");

I tested it many times and here is the result:
• The callback from the story.php file to insert the ID in the story_view table is working
• The callback t